2022 Event Date & Location
Saturday, August 6, 2022
Location: Oconaluftee River Islands Park 86 Tsali Blvd, Cherokee, NC.
Additional Parking- 399 Acquoni Rd in Cherokee, NC
Times: 6am – 2pm
Pre-Register Friday, August 5!
Guarantees your child will get gear Saturday morning, if you are in line by 8 AM. No tickets given out after 10:00 am on Saturday.
Location: Cherokee Fairgrounds, 545 Tsali Blvd., Cherokee, NC
Time: 10:00a – 6:00p
This year we will not be having food & games during pre-registration. Instead, we ask that you register and not remain. Thank you for understanding.
Forms to Complete
Tips and Reminders
– 5 Trout Limit per registered child
– Free bait & tackle while supplies last
– You can bring your own bait & tackle but no Treble Hooks Allowed!
– Children and Parents should wear water-friendly shoes and shorts.
– Bring towels, snacks for the family, a cooler for fish and portable chairs.
This event is accessible to Children with Disabilities.